Updated: Nov 19, 2020
by: Starlist Simmons
1. What is your full name? Tamara Elnora A. Crawford
2. What is your birth date?
3. What is a memory you have of you favorite birthday? A memory of a favorite birthday My 14th Birthday I had a hotel party with friends and one of my favorite cousins. It had to be the best birthday ever. We did makeup, fault, cried, laughed, ate, everything. I really enjoyed myself that year.
4. Who are your parents and siblings?
There are 8 other kids. Whew! [I don’t] know if you want me to name [all of them]
5. What is your favorite thing about your family? I admire the fact that we can just all be ourselves around each other. Some of the craziest things I do, I do around family. We laugh, fight, make beats, cry, everything together. I love them.
6. What did you want to be when you were younger? When I was young, I used to imagine myself as... A very successful woman. I’ve always imagined that I would probably be doing something around the church aside from my career being that I was raised in the church. I also imagine myself being the biggest helper and lover I can be. My goal is to make everyone happy.
7. What is an accomplishment you are proud of? Growing up mentally and physically. Might not sound big but it’s big to me. At some point you have to decide to put your childish ways behind and take the necessary step to get you ready for adulthood.
8. What extra-curricular activities have you been involved in? Basketball- All my life basically
Track- like 8 years
Choir- Since I’ve been in school
10. Which one(s) do you enjoy the most? Definitely Choir and Track
11. What are your plans after high school?
To go to Jackson State University and continue my career in track. I haven’t decided what I would like to major in yet.